Let the girls at Bella Vita help you define your style...
Now that he’s finally popped The Question, let Bella Vita help you make the most of your gift registry! Our bridal consultants will be with you every step of the way as we tailor your bridal registry to your needs, wants and wishes. Bella Vita is full of all the elements you need to make your house a home and we are eager to help you define your style.
- A wide selection of Casafina dinnerware and Good Earth Pottery
- Unique glassware and barware to coordinate with your place settings
- Extensive selection of Pine Cone Hill and French Laundry bedding
- One of a kind home decor pieces to personalize your new home as a married couple
- 15% off all hostess gifts and items left on your registry after your wedding date
- All gifts purchased are gift wrapped- free of charge
- Continually add to your registry up until your Big Day to keep it full
- The Bridal Referral Program rewards you with a $25.00 Bella Vita gift card for brides you refer to us
Your Initial Visit
Stop by or contact us to set up your initial appointment. During your visit we will walk you though our products and offer personalized advice so that you can make the most informed decision. There is no rush- we will gladly work with you until you are completely satisfied with your choices. Remember to let us know who referred you so they can receive their reward! Please set up an appointment so that we are properly staffed to give you the attention you deserve.
Spread the Word
Once your friends and family know you are registered they can come in where we will print your registry for them. Don't worry about your out of town guests; we are more than happy to accommodate them. We can easily email them your registry and they can phone in their order, or place their order online. We will even store their purchase here until they arrive in town for the big day or have it picked up by another family member!
After the Big Day
Once the wedding date has passed we will arrange a time most convenient to you so that we can return and exchange any items as well as redeem any gift cards you received. You can also take advantage of our completion program and purchase items remaining on your registry 15% off!
Online Registry Access
Bridal Registries are not integrated into our site yet. By June 2012, our site will be updated to allow friends and family to browse and purchase from registries. If you are a friend or family member looking for a registry, please contact us and we can help you with a registry purchase via the phone. We can also email the registry to you, then you can contact us at your convenience to make a purchase.
"A Registry Story" is one of our new blog series for 2010 and beyond. Current and past brides sound off about their Bella Vita Registry experience. If you had a great experience purchasing from a bride's registry or simply have a story to tell, feel free to contact us - you may just see yourself on this page!
- Amanda & Calvin - May 29, 2010
- Heather & Nathan - May 22, 2010
- Megan & Brian- May 22, 2010
- Whitney & John- June 5th, 2010
- Autumn & Micah - June 4th, 2011
- Holly and Alex - April 9th, 2011
Here's a few links to the wedding-related blog posts we have posted recently:
- Beautiful Benefits
- Get the Dish!
- Top 10 Gifts for a Flawless Bride
- Time for Showers
- Wedding Season
- Shower Her With Gifts
- Wedding Favors
About a Bella Vita Registry, in their own words:
- I could go on and on, but I especially enjoyed the "perks" of registering with Bella Vita. I was able to provide great gifts to my sweet hostesses at a sweet discount!
- We chose Bella Vita because of the service the staff provides. I felt confident that they would be easy to work with and also reliable when it came to ordering or changing anything. I also wanted to find a place that my wedding guests would feel comfortable ordering from and asking for help while at the store.
- We were pleased to find not only a great selection of colors and patterns but also very personal service. The girls are so helpful with their suggestions on what looks good together & what the staple items are.
- Honestly, I have received some questionable service in my life and this place not only makes you feel special as a bride, but special as a person.
- While actually being there working on my registry, Stephanie went above and beyond helping me choose things I liked. It was tailored to me and it made me feel special."