Feb 17 2012
With spring knocking on the door it's high time you figured out what to hang on your front door and round the house. Wreaths are generally easy and inexpensive, so why not whip up a couple on these last few rainy days to stow away for sunny spring days!
Image courtesy of Corner House
Spring Inspired Wreaths
1. Paper Recycle- Breakout the scrapbook paper and craft yourself (and the neighbors!) a unique paper wreath.
2. Rustic and Natural- Burlap is everywhere, and now it's even part of your spring wreath.
3. Not Just for Knitting- Using yarn of various color and thickness you can create a spring masterpiece that is all your own.
4. Paint it Bright- Take the kids on a stroll through the woods to gather supplies for this beauty. Or just hit up the local craft store...
5. Butterfly Love- What says spring better than a swarm of butterflies. Go soft and natural or bright and funky..the sky is the limit!
- The Girls at Bella Vita