Feb 08 2012
Image courtesy of my blessed life
Our Favorite Valentines Day Ideas
1. Deck the halls: Sure, the holidays are over, but who says your mantel has to stay bare and simple? With a few easy steps, create the perfect eye-catching elements to keep things festive during this love-filled month.
2. Craft a beautiful banner: With the simplest of supplies, you'll hear ooh and ahhs over your vintage "Be Mine" banner. Hang it from the fireplace or above a window to share the V-day spirit.
3. Sweets on a stick: They'll never turn down a tasty treat, and especially when it's cute and lollipop-like. This new take on the cake pop uses marshmallows and will have your favorites coming back for more.
4. Have your cake and eat it, too: No dessert says Valentines day like a red velvet cake. Top it off with Nutella fudge icing and you'll make your way to their heart...through their stomach of course!
5. Mini Monet: Encourage the artistic talents of your littlest painter with this unique take on the traditional Valentines card.
-The Girls at Bella Vita