Dec 29 2011
Right now, we're almost certain that a New Year's celebration has not even crossed your mind. Considering Christmas is typically the focus, and we tend to throw things together at the last minute due to holiday celebration burn-out, the last thing you want to fuss with the last week of December is a fancy party setup. Never fear, because the girls at Bella Vita are here to give you a few great ideas for a stress-free, yet fabulous, New Year's Eve celebration.
Image courtesy of Blowout Party
Easy ways to create a memorable New Year's Celebration
1. Thoughtfully Simple: How about a black and white affair for your New Year's theme? It's a classy and stylish way to decorate for that special night.
2. Blowout Party! The Blog: When you think gold, you think fortune. Who doesn't want a new year full of that? Create a show-stopping theme with metallic.
3. Attention 2 Detail: It's never been more simple to locate and print a few party accessories. From tags for your cocktail glasses and bottle labels to the actual party invite, this blog has you covered.
4. Quick Dish: This full-on New Year's Eve party guide is a fool-proof way to throw a party in the most simple way. This site covers all things party related, including food and decor.
5. Pizzazzerie: Let the kids in on the fun with a comic-themed celebration. We're sure even the adults will enjoy a chance to get in touch with their inner child!
-The Girls at Bella Vita