Mar 30 2010
This Easter we want to help you "think outside the basket" to make this Easter a weekend to remember! We can tell y'all love the Scout totes and storage solutions so we thought they would make the perfect vessel to hold all of your Easter goodies. With different sizes and patterns to choose from selecting the perfect one is a breeze. We've put together two different "baskets" to inspire your creative minds- one for your Tween or Teen, and one for yourself. (Because you're never too old to get Easter presents!) Check out our shopping guides below to see how we put together one of a kind Easter gifts!
For Your Teen (or Tween)
If you don't want to fill the entire basket with gifts, start by filling the bag 3/4 of the way full with strips of crinkle paper or tissue paper to give the items a boost. This will make the basket look more full while making the overall gift more visually appealing!
How We Filled Ours:
1. 17oz Swell Water Bottle
2. Etta B Bunny Easter Dish
3. HOBO Lauren Wallet
4. Virtue Long Tassle Demi-Gemstone Necklaces
5. Moonstruck Fill Mercury glass candle
6. Monogrammed Comfort Colors Tee
7. Lollia perfume and Lollia Bath Salts
8. C. Maxwell Lustre Zippy Pouch
BV Tip: Instead of just tossing the Easter candy into the basket, pour it into colorful woven bags or clear cellophane bags tied with a fun ribbon. This will dress up the candy and looks way better than the packaging the candy makers use!
For Yourself (or Your Friend)
How We Filled Ours:
2. Copper Bookmark ($15)- Take it to the beach to mark your spot in your favorite novel, or use it in the kitchen to remember that recipe you're just dying to try!
3. French Bull Dinnerware ($9-$29)- We love this melamine dinnerware line! It's the perfect solution for outdoor entertaining or teaching your little ones to set the table...without worrying about your breakables!
4. Spring Magnet ($3.50-$9)- The dragonflies look great on the fridge or placed around your home. The bright colors are perfect for spring and summer!
5. Coffee Mug ($17) &Vintage Gypsy Swap ($18)- This funky ceramic mug is microwave and dishwasher safe. Inside the mug we hid a fabric swap, perfect for dressing up your tops, jackets or purses!
6. Matchstix Petite Block Frame ($19)- Frame your favorite Easter memory in a Matchstix frame, full of rustic charm.
7. Twist and Pout ($9)- Keep those lip hydrated as the temperatures soar! SPF 20 and all natural ingredients make this a great accessory for your purse.
8. Vintage Gypsy Necklace ($29-$139) & Stone Coasters ($39)- Vintage Gypsy necklaces are the perfect go-to accessory no matter if you need to perk up a t-shirt or accessorize a cocktail dress. The stone coasters absorb the moisture so your glass doesn't stick to the coaster and make a mess!
9. Vintage Applique Scarf ($29)- When the weather doesn't feel very "springy" wrap yourself up in a brightly colored scarf! The color and adorable applique will boost your mood while the jersey cotton feel keeps you warm.
10. Soy Candle ($19)- 100% soy wax makes for a clean burning, soot free candle. You'll love the unique and powerful fragrance, and the fact that each jar burns about 180 hours!
11. Pink Posey Elbow Sleeve ($41)- We love the elbow sleeve during this transitional weather. Bumbletee's has great new Spring designs out, it will be hard to choose just one!
12. Scout Storage Bin ($25)- Come find all your storage solutions at Bella Vita! Scout has a wide selection of styles and sizes to make sure your every need is met.
- The Girls at Bella Vita